Game 21: 9-10-2 5th November vs. Newton at Hummer Park in Topeka (3-1) Boys Stats I have heard it said that this game is really not worth playing. Well, I totally disagree. We lost a match yesterday, a tough match, a match we were counting on winning. It was, yes, heartbreaking. I, however, would have hated that to be the last match of the season. I was hoping the boys would feel the same way and come out and give this one all we had—this match against a 3-loss Newton team, so that we could end our season on a strong note to show the resilience we have shown all season. And we did show some big-time energy at the beginning of each half. But overall, the boys seemed content to win the match and to bring the season to a close. It is so hard to do more in the 3rd place match. We did cash a t-ball and two corners, our reliables and those were enough to get a fairly comfortable win. Young's Goal, his 14th of the Season, Career 42nd, 6th All Time! Kitts Finishes H...
Comments
Post a Comment